apprehend in Chinese
How to pronounce "apprehend"Synonyms of "apprehend""apprehend" in a sentence"apprehend" meaning
3.怕，忧虑。 I don't apprehend his meaning. 我不理解他的意思。 apprehend danger in every sound 风声鹤唳，草木皆兵。 It is apprehended that ...恐怕会…。 apprehend a hot summer 担心会有一个炎热的夏季。 apprehend a criminal 捕捉罪犯。
- I apprehend no such danger with you .
- The murderer was at once apprehended .
- They apprehended my breaking loose .
- I do n't apprehend his meaning .
- Apprehend that he is rather addicted to profane song .
- The criminal was apprehended .
- The chairman looked as if he had not apprehended the remark .
- Most murderers are easily apprehended and readily confess .
- It had an outline in vagueness, and was flung out to be apprehended .
- He was so drunk that he drove off the road and was apprehended by the police .
- get the meaning of something; "Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
Synonyms: grok, get the picture, comprehend, savvy, dig, grasp, compass,
- take into custody; "the police nabbed the suspected criminals"
Synonyms: collar, nail, arrest, pick up, nab, cop,
- anticipate with dread or anxiety
Synonyms: quail at,
What is the meaning of apprehend in Chinese and how to say apprehend in Chinese? apprehend Chinese meaning, apprehend的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.