appreciate in Chinese
[ ə'pri:ʃieit ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "appreciate"Synonyms of "appreciate"Use "appreciate" in a sentence
- She will appreciate your winning talents .
- We welcome you and would appreciate your advice ...
- I appreciate your concern for my honor .
- New buildings appreciates the value of land .
- We do appreciate our own witticisms .
- However, i appreciate your good advice .
- I deeply appreciate your kindness in coming so far to meet me .
- A prompt remittance would be appreciated .
- I began to appreciate what rinaldo had done .
- Children always appreciate small gifts of money .
- increase the value of; "The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche Mark"
Synonyms: apprize, apprise,
- gain in value; "The yen appreciated again!"
Synonyms: apprize, apprise, revalue,
- be fully aware of; realize fully; "Do you appreciate the full meaning of this letter?"
Synonyms: take account,
- recognize with gratitude; be grateful for
- hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
Synonyms: prize, value, treasure,
"appreciable loss" in Chinese, "appreciable proportion" in Chinese, "appreciable risk" in Chinese, "appreciable variety" in Chinese, "appreciably" in Chinese, "appreciate a masterwork of his" in Chinese, "appreciate a poem" in Chinese, "appreciate appreciation" in Chinese, "appreciate curios" in Chinese,