appraise in Chinese
- Success or failure is more easily appraised .
- The guard appraised collins briefly .
- Each had appraised the other .
- Property is appraised for taxation .
- Managers, like everyone else, want their performance appraised .
- At the appraising meeting , experts stated this method was superior to others .
- The potential of managing and appraising managers by objectives is very great .
- The zygote is best appraised by stating that it is an inherently unstable entity .
- "do you play tennis yourself?" her eyes appraised him in a definitely feminine way and with a faint invitation in her glance .
- On unified appraise system of real estate market
- consider in a comprehensive way; "He appraised the situation carefully before acting"
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
Synonyms: measure, evaluate, valuate, assess, value,
"appraisal variation" in Chinese, "appraisal well" in Chinese, "appraisal well cost" in Chinese, "appraisal well drilling" in Chinese, "appraisal，appraisement" in Chinese, "appraise and fix land prices" in Chinese, "appraise assets" in Chinese, "appraise by expert" in Chinese, "appraise historical characters correctly" in Chinese,