applied in Chinese
[ ə'plaid ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "applied"Synonyms of "applied"Use "applied" in a sentence
- These methods cannot be applied universally .
- On your advice i applied for the job .
- He applied for the position of assistant manager .
- I have not applied colours on this drawing .
- He applied for a patent on his invention .
- He silently applied the tube to his lips .
- In the y-direction a similar equation applies .
- A test load was applied to the girder .
- The money was applied to the payment of debts ...
- I'll show you how the traction is applied .
- concerned with concrete problems or data rather than with fundamental principles; "applied physics"; "applied psychology"; "technical problems in medicine, engineering, economics and other applied disciplines"- Sidney Hook
"apply" in Chinese, "applied chemistry" in Chinese, "applied mathematics" in Chinese, "applied art" in Chinese, "applicatton fee" in Chinese, "applicon deutschland" in Chinese, "applicon deutschland gmbh" in Chinese, "applid mathematics and mechanics" in Chinese, "applie pressure" in Chinese, "applied abstract analysis" in Chinese, "applied accountancy" in Chinese, "applied accounting" in Chinese, "applied acoustics" in Chinese,