applicant in Chinese
[ 'æplikənt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "applicant"Synonyms of "applicant""applicant" in a sentence"applicant" meaning
- Their first reaction to the applicant is negative .
- Was he the only applicant ?
- Applicants flood the office .
- Applicants flooded in .
- It is laid down that all applicants must sit a written exam .
- He knows how to stall off the applicants for the houses .
- We try to match the applicants with appropriate vacancies .
- She was picked out from thousands of applicants for the job .
- Applicants for this post must send copies of three recent testimonials .
- She would interrupt the applicant and wheel across the floor on some imaginary errand .
- a person who requests or seeks something such as assistance or employment or admission