antigen in Chinese
[ 'æntidʒən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "antigen"Synonyms of "antigen""antigen" in a sentence"antigen" meaning
- Each antigen may have many different determinants .
- Antigen interacts with the surface of sensitized mast cells .
- The second group of antigens consists proteins and nucleoproteins .
- The immunogenic potency of soluble antigens may be considerably increased .
- There are numerous inherited antigens on the surface of the human erythrocyte .
- In mice the h-2 isoantigens are the strongest histocompatibility antigens .
- Another method of maintaining antigen persistence is through use of an adjuvant .
- Antigen density on the tumor cell surface influences the cytotoxic sensitivity .
- The chief offending antigen in haemolytic disease of the newborn is antigen d of the rhesus series .
- Scientists worry about vaccines that depend on antigens collected from the serum of carriers .
- any substance (as a toxin or enzyme) that stimulates an immune response in the body (especially the production of antibodies)
- "antigen" meaning: Noun: antigen antijun Any substance (a...
- "antigen" meaning in Japanese: antigen抗原こうげん
- "antigen" meaning in Korean: noun, 항원(혈액중에 antibody의 형성을 촉진하는 물질)
- "antigen" meaning in Russian: 1) _физиол. антиген
- "antigen" meaning in Arabic: n. مولد المضاد
- "antigen" meaning in French: n. antigène (substance produisant des anti-corps)