animation in Chinese
[ ˌæni'meiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "animation"Synonyms of "animation""animation" in a sentence"animation" meaning
- He was full of colour and animation .
- The letters show an eagerness, an animation .
- The younger guests were talking and eating with animation .
- He was all animation .
- He conducted these instructional sessions with animation and humor .
- We could see how excited he was by the animation in his face .
- The whole project is in suspended animation which we wait for permission to proceed .
- For fun, she had been working on an elaborate horse-racing animation for some time .
- Grace looked out of the window, and at the fireplace, with no animation in her face .
- The animation faded out of her face; and during many moments she was lost in thought and silence .
- general activity and motion
- the making of animated cartoons
- the activity of giving vitality and vigour to something
Synonyms: vivification, invigoration,
- quality of being active or spirited or alive and vigorous
Synonyms: spiritedness, invigoration, brio, vivification,
- the property of being able to survive and grow; "the vitality of a seed"
- the condition of living or the state of being alive; "while there''s life there''s hope"; "life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
Synonyms: life, living, aliveness,
"suspended animation" in Chinese, "animatic projector" in Chinese, "animatic stand" in Chinese, "animating" in Chinese, "animating movement" in Chinese, "animatingly" in Chinese, "animation and title camera" in Chinese, "animation and title photography" in Chinese, "animation applet" in Chinese, "animation bar sheets" in Chinese,