aniline in Chinese
- Callose stains are aniline blue, resorcin blue and rosolic acid .
- It is insoluble in carbon disulphide, soluble in hot aniline and phenol .
- A possible pathway of aniline degradation by o3 is given
- Health status of workers exposed to aniline
- Petroleum products - determination of aniline point
- Research on aniline wastewater treatment by resin adsorption
- Aniline - 2 , 5 - disulfonic acid 4 - fluorocinnamic acid
- Extraction of aniline from aqueous solutions using emulsion liquid membranes
- Electroless polymerization ; electropolymerization ; aniline ; polyaniline
- Treatment of anilines dyeing wastewater with emulsion liquid membranes
"aniline printing" in Chinese, "anilin dyed pig upper leahter" in Chinese, "anilin leather" in Chinese, "anilin printing" in Chinese, "anilin-dyed pig upper leather" in Chinese, "anilinate" in Chinese, "aniline acetate" in Chinese, "aniline acetate paper" in Chinese, "aniline ager" in Chinese, "aniline and homologues" in Chinese,