anesthetic in Chinese
[ ˌænəs'θetik ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "anesthetic"Synonyms of "anesthetic""anesthetic" in a sentence"anesthetic" meaning
- Aldehydes possess anesthetic properties .
- The use of topical anesthetics should be closely monitored .
- The addition of epinephrine to local anesthetic solutions produces vasoconstriction .
- Spinal anesthesia results from the infection of a local anesthetic into the cerebrospinal fluid .
- The acceptance of cocaine as a local anesthetic was immediate, and in this way the history of local anesthesia differs sharply from that of general anesthesia .
- You realize your hope is broken , no anesthetics
- What is the anesthetic significance of fetal sentience
- Anesthetic vaporizes - agent - specific filling systems
- Anesthetic management during uvulo - palato - pharyngoplasty
- Before the test is done , a local anesthetic will be given
- relating to or producing insensibility
Synonyms: anaesthetic, Adjective
- characterized by insensibility; "the young girls are in a state of possession--blind and deaf and anesthetic"; "an anesthetic state"
Synonyms: anaesthetic, Noun
- a drug that causes temporary loss of bodily sensations
Synonyms: anaesthetic, anesthetic agent, anaesthetic agent,
"anesthesiology review" in Chinese, "anesthesiology(anesthesia) dept" in Chinese, "anesthesiophore" in Chinese, "anesthesiophore radical" in Chinese, "anesthesisa of infraorbital nerve" in Chinese, "anesthetic action" in Chinese, "anesthetic adjunct" in Chinese, "anesthetic agents" in Chinese, "anesthetic apparatus" in Chinese,