anesthesia in Chinese
[ ˌænis'θi:ziə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "anesthesia"Synonyms of "anesthesia""anesthesia" in a sentence"anesthesia" meaning
- No , because he gave me anesthesia first .
- The history of anesthesia is quite long .
- Circulatory complications occur because of the effects of anesthesia .
- Spinal anesthesia results from the infection of a local anesthetic into the cerebrospinal fluid .
- The acceptance of cocaine as a local anesthetic was immediate, and in this way the history of local anesthesia differs sharply from that of general anesthesia .
- Pay attention to studies on anesthesia for old paitents
- The operation was performed under general anesthesia
- Anesthesia can be induced by any suitable method
- Principle and development trend of anesthesia apparatus
- Involvement of anesthesia staff in the radiology suite
- loss of bodily sensation with or without loss of consciousness
"general anesthesia" in Chinese, "anestesia total" in Chinese, "anesth anesthetic" in Chinese, "anesthecinesia" in Chinese, "anestheist" in Chinese, "anesthekinesia" in Chinese, "anesthesia agents" in Chinese, "anesthesia anatomy" in Chinese, "anesthesia and brain monitor" in Chinese, "anesthesia apparatus" in Chinese,