analysis in Chinese
[ ə'næləsis ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "analysis"Synonyms of "analysis"Use "analysis" in a sentence
- Isobaric analyses can be quickly performed .
- The dead load analysis need not be revised .
- The above analysis fits exactly .
- In the final analysis , it 's a matter of honesty .
- I want a specific analysis of the problem .
- The foregoing analysis shows that we are right .
- His analysis was really penetrating .
- It did suffice to build classical analysis .
- Demography is the analysis of population variables .
- Of course, harrison's analysis was inoperative .
- an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole
- a set of techniques for exploring underlying motives and a method of treating various mental disorders; based on the theories of Sigmund Freud; "his physician recommended psychoanalysis"
Synonyms: psychoanalysis, depth psychology,
- the abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts in order to study the parts and their relations
Synonyms: analytic thinking,
- a branch of mathematics involving calculus and the theory of limits; sequences and series and integration and differentiation
- a form of literary criticism in which the structure of a piece of writing is analyzed
- the use of closed-class words instead of inflections: e.g., `the father of the bride'' instead of `the bride''s father''
"analysing screen" in Chinese, "analysing semi variable overhead" in Chinese, "analysing semi-variable overhead" in Chinese, "analysing spot" in Chinese, "analysing the task" in Chinese, "analysis algorithm" in Chinese, "analysis analysis" in Chinese, "analysis and conversion layer" in Chinese, "analysis and design" in Chinese,