ammonia in Chinese
[ ə'məunjə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "ammonia"Synonyms of "ammonia""ammonia" in a sentence"ammonia" meaning
- They will react with ammonia to form amidines .
- Ammonia has a pungent, penetrating odor .
- There are four major steps in ammonia synthesis .
- Ammonia is a very reactive chemical .
- When the bacteria die, the plants absorb the ammonia .
- This precipitate dissolves in an excess of aqueous ammonia .
- In stock yards ammonia is formed by biological degradation .
- Glutamine rather than ammonia may be the preferential substrate .
- Millions of tons of ammonia are consumed annually in agriculture .
- The new plant was to have a capacity of 30 tons of ammonia per day .
"ammonemia" in Chinese, "ammonex process" in Chinese, "ammonfication" in Chinese, "ammongelatine dynamite" in Chinese, "ammoni" in Chinese, "ammonia absorber" in Chinese, "ammonia absorption amchine" in Chinese, "ammonia absorption machine" in Chinese, "ammonia absorption refrigerating machine" in Chinese,