amino acid in Chinese
- The nonessential amino acids were markedly reduced .
- All proteins are fabricated of compounds known as amino acids .
- Little internalization of various amino acid transport sites occurs .
- I turn the protein in his dinner lamb chop into amino acids .
- These two amino acids derive their carbon skeletons from pyruvate .
- Several aminopeptidases complete the hydrolysis of peptides into amino acids .
- The vacuolar amino acid pool is utilized during initiation of budding .
- Alanine appears to be the preferred amino acid in the transamination .
- Arginine accumulates extensively in some plants as a soluble amino acid .
- The amino acids are lined up in proper sequence to form the desired protein .
- organic compounds containing an amino group and a carboxylic acid group; "proteins are composed of various proportions of about 20 common amino acids"
Synonyms: aminoalkanoic acid,
"amino" in Chinese, "amino 6 methoxy quinoline" in Chinese, "amino accelerator" in Chinese, "amino acetic acid" in Chinese, "amino acetylfluorene" in Chinese, "amino aceyl synthetase" in Chinese, "amino acid 9r compound" in Chinese, "amino acid 9r compound iniection" in Chinese, "amino acid 9r compound injection" in Chinese, "amino acid acceptor arm" in Chinese,