amelia in Chinese
How to pronounce "amelia"Synonyms of "amelia""amelia" in a sentence"amelia" meaning
- Amelia held him in utter contempt .
- Marquis of osborne became attached to lady amelia .
- On the day amelia went away, she was in such a passion of tears .
- Rebecca's appearance struck amelia with terror, and made her shrink back .
- If he stayed another minute, he would have been to look foolish in the presence of amelia .
- Rebecca was of a good-natured and obliging disposition; and she like amelia rather than otherwise .
- The gentle tender-hearted amelia sedley was the only person to whom she could attach herself in the least .
- There was a respite at any rate, which made the timid little amelia almost as happy as a full reprieve would have done .
- About these expenses old osborne had never given himself any trouble to think, not any other relation of amelia, nor amelia herself .
- Amelia what are theytalking about ? canyou guess
- congenital absence of an arm or leg
What is the meaning of amelia in Chinese and how to say amelia in Chinese? amelia Chinese meaning, amelia的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.