ambiguity in Chinese
[ ˌæmbi'gju:iti ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "ambiguity"Synonyms of "ambiguity""ambiguity" in a sentence"ambiguity" meaning
- The wording is likely to lead to ambiguity .
- This ambiguity may seem paradoxical .
- This convention results in no ambiguity .
- There is no ambiguity about the ring a .
- His reply was full of ambiguities .
- The macmillan letter contained certain ambiguities .
- The real meaning of his remark is involved in ambiguity .
- Undoubtedly his ambiguity is superior to hawthorne's .
- The telegram was misunderstood because of its ambiguity .
- This potential ambiguity in melting behavior is seldom encountered .
- unclearness by virtue of having more than one meaning
- an expression whose meaning cannot be determined from its context
"latent ambiguity" in Chinese, "patent ambiguity" in Chinese, "ambifunctional adhesion promoter" in Chinese, "ambig" in Chinese, "ambig class" in Chinese, "ambig ideal" in Chinese, "ambigous nucleus" in Chinese, "ambiguity as to the issuers of documents" in Chinese, "ambiguity averse" in Chinese, "ambiguity controllei" in Chinese, "ambiguity cue" in Chinese,