aluminum in Chinese
[ ˌælju'miniəm, ˌælə'miniəm ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "aluminum"Synonyms of "aluminum"Use "aluminum" in a sentence
- Today, the uses of aluminum are innumerable .
- Aluminum sleeves were placed around the stems .
- Their removal is effected by aluminum and ferric salts .
- It was a terylene diaphragm coated with a layer of aluminum .
- The aluminum sheets cannot be too much thicker than 0.04 inches .
- Residual amounts of iron and aluminum dilute the phosphate content .
- Without potassium the iron and aluminum are much more soluble .
- The metals most frequently cast are iron, steal, aluminum and so on .
- A flow chart of aluminum processing waste stream is presented in figure 22 .
- During the launch phase, it would ride in a protective aluminum shell .
"aluminous slag" in Chinese, "aluminous slate" in Chinese, "aluminous soil" in Chinese, "aluminous-plastic board" in Chinese, "aluminuium enamel paint" in Chinese, "aluminum absorbent ceiling" in Chinese, "aluminum acetate" in Chinese, "aluminum acetate solution" in Chinese, "aluminum acetate topical solution" in Chinese,