alpha in Chinese
[ 'ælfə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "alpha"Synonyms of "alpha""alpha" in a sentence"alpha" meaning
- The theory of alpha decay utilizes this model .
- Most of the alpha particles would go right through the foil .
- Thus the alpha particle is an exceptionally stable nuclear structure .
- Alpha particles emitted by radioactive nuclei have energies of a few mev .
- Alpha particles are positively charged helium nuclei obtained from natural radioactive decay .
- The fact that the alpha particles travel right through the foil means they travel through the atoms .
- Very few alpha particles from radioactive sources can travel more than 1 to 3 inches in air before being stopped .
- Are still at an early alpha or prototype level
- Mysql for linux amd64 intel em64t v5 . 1 . 3 - alpha max
- Testing methods for alpha - cyanoacrylate adhesives
- the 1st letter of the Greek alphabet
- the beginning of a series or sequence; "the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end"--Revelations
- early testing stage of a software or hardware product; "alpha version"
- first in order of importance; "the alpha male in the group of chimpanzees"; "the alpha star in a constellation is the brightest or main star"
"alpha rhythm" in Chinese, "alpha test" in Chinese, "alpha female" in Chinese, "alpha rays" in Chinese, "alpha male" in Chinese, "alpha decay" in Chinese, "alpha plus" in Chinese, "alpethcable" in Chinese, "alpeyrie" in Chinese, "alpgiray" in Chinese, "alph amino guani dinopropionic acid" in Chinese, "alph-amino-guani dinopropionic acid" in Chinese, "alpha (market alpha)" in Chinese, "alpha , paraffin wax" in Chinese, "alpha 1 adrenergic blocking agent" in Chinese, "alpha 156" in Chinese,