alongside in Chinese
[ əlɔŋ'said ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "alongside"Synonyms of "alongside""alongside" in a sentence"alongside" meaning
- She came alongside and raked him fore and aft .
- The two ships lay alongside of each other .
- The splendid ship lay alongside the quay .
- Bowel or omentum may herniate alongside the drain .
- The ship lies alongside the wharf .
- Ben ranged up alongside of him .
- The ship lies alongside the pier .
- And alongside were the small cabins of the negro slaves .
- The boat drew alongside the bank .
- The banks usually exist here alongside the large multiple stores .