alloy in Chinese
[ 'ælɔi ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "alloy"Synonyms of "alloy""alloy" in a sentence"alloy" meaning
- The alloy has excellent thermal stability .
- Initially these alloys were austenitic .
- Nothing occurred to alloy our happiness .
- Brittleness is often a result of alloying .
- Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc .
- Copper-zinc alloys are called substitutional alloys .
- Different metals are blended together to make alloys .
- Show that it is possible to make the substitutional alloy brass .
- One of these alloys contained a high percentage of chromium .
- She's light as a feathermade of aircraft alloy .
- the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something
- a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten; "brass is an alloy of zinc and copper"
Synonyms: metal, Verb
- make an alloy of
- lower in value by increasing the base-metal content
"ternary alloy" in Chinese, "homogeneous alloy" in Chinese, "eutectic alloy" in Chinese, "bullet alloy" in Chinese, "bristol alloy" in Chinese, "white alloy" in Chinese, "alloy steel" in Chinese, "binary alloy" in Chinese, "ternary alloys" in Chinese, "alloxite (alundum)" in Chinese, "alloxuremia" in Chinese, "alloxuria" in Chinese, "alloxy-proteic acid" in Chinese, "alloxydim" in Chinese, "alloy addition" in Chinese, "alloy additive" in Chinese, "alloy ageing" in Chinese, "alloy aging" in Chinese,