allowance in Chinese
[ ə'lauəns ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "allowance"Synonyms of "allowance""allowance" in a sentence"allowance" meaning
past tense: allowanced past participle: allowanced plural: allowances present participle: allowancing
- We must make allowances for his ignorance .
- The allowance of fresh butter was short .
- By your allowance , i 'd like to leave before you .
- Expense allowances are apt to mean fiddling .
- Married officers get extra allowances .
- I hope my foreign exchange allowance will cover it .
- Any day now her allowance would be cut off .
- Allowance should be made for the difficulties of his position .
- Her allowance is very liberal .
- You have now urged of the allowance which ought to be made for him .
- the act of allowing; "He objected to the allowance of smoking in the dining room"
- a permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
Synonyms: leeway, margin, tolerance,
- an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances; "an allowance for profit"
- an amount allowed or granted (as during a given period); "travel allowance"; "my weekly allowance of two eggs"; "a child''s allowance should not be too generous"
- a sum granted as reimbursement for expenses
- a reserve fund created by a charge against profits in order to provide for changes in the value of a company''s assets
Synonyms: valuation reserve, valuation account, allowance account, Verb
- put on a fixed allowance, as of food
"expense allowance" in Chinese, "field allowance" in Chinese, "separation allowance" in Chinese, "baggage allowance" in Chinese, "family allowance" in Chinese, "traveling allowance" in Chinese, "travelling allowance" in Chinese, "finish allowance" in Chinese, "allowableoffsetincircumferentialjoints" in Chinese, "allowableperiod" in Chinese, "allowableproduction" in Chinese, "allowablerebounddeflectionvalue" in Chinese, "allowably" in Chinese, "allowance above nominal size" in Chinese, "allowance amount" in Chinese, "allowance and rebate" in Chinese, "allowance and rebates" in Chinese,