allocation in Chinese
[ ˌælə'keiʃən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "allocation"Synonyms of "allocation""allocation" in a sentence"allocation" meaning
- Timber is under allocation at present .
- Traditional economics is concerned primarily with the efficient, least-cost allocation of scarce productive resources .
- They must implement reforms to reduce distortions, improve the allocation of resources, and increase domestic savings .
- The attention of political leaders and the allocation of budgetary resources have both focused almost entirely on the supply side .
- For more than a century, economics was largely concerned with problems other than growth, chiefly efficient allocation at the margin .
- He spoke a pleasant word or two about a pamphlet i had written in 1960 arguing for a large allocation of our resources to the public sector .
- For more information about allocation units , see
- Principles for transmission loss allocation and its analysis
- Water market and optimal allocation of water resources
- Tasks allocation in multistage interconnection network
- (computer science) the assignment of particular areas of a magnetic disk to particular data or instructions
Synonyms: storage allocation,
- the act of distributing by allotting or apportioning; distribution according to a plan; "the apportionment of seats in the House of Representatives is based on the relative population of each state"
Synonyms: allotment, apportionment, apportioning, parceling, parcelling, assignation,
- a share set aside for a specific purpose
"allocating task" in Chinese, "allocatingoilproduction" in Chinese, "allocatio cheme" in Chinese, "allocatio heet" in Chinese, "allocatio lanofphysicala ets" in Chinese, "allocation algorithm" in Chinese, "allocation algrorithm" in Chinese, "allocation alimentaire journaliere" in Chinese, "allocation and loading program" in Chinese,