alliance in Chinese
[ ə'laiəns ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "alliance"Synonyms of "alliance""alliance" in a sentence"alliance" meaning
- We are bound to many nations by alliances .
- This is an alliance for offensive and defence .
- They made an alliance against the common enemy .
- This is certainly a somewhat strange alliance .
- China will not enter into alliance with any big power .
- Associations are classed into alliances .
- They teamed together into a defensive alliance .
- We increasingly want an end to entangling alliances .
- He would never suffer his ministers to speak about any alliance .
- He was there when the split occurred in the kuomintang-communist alliance .
- the act of forming an alliance or confederation
- a formal agreement establishing an association or alliance between nations or other groups to achieve a particular aim
- an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty
Synonyms: coalition, alignment, alinement,
- a connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest; "the shifting alliances within a large family"; "their friendship constitutes a powerful bond between them"
- the state of being allied or confederated