allergic in Chinese
[ ə'lə:dʒik ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "allergic"Synonyms of "allergic"Use "allergic" in a sentence
- Are you allergic to certain animals ?
- Its presence in allergic asthma is well known .
- Severe allergic reactions may accompany administration of the drug .
- An antigenic substance has the potential of producing an allergic response in certain individuals .
- In these species the lesions caused by lice and mite infestation may, in part, be allergic in nature .
- Immune swine gave an allergic response characterized by an inflammatory swelling at the area of injection .
- Care should also be exercised in the immunization of children with a family history of an allergic diathesis .
- This points clinical conclusion seven on the advisability of keeping antigen loads to a minimum in individuals who have already existing allergic or hypersensitivity disease in the lungs .
- Mrs . brown : no . i ' m allergic to shrimp and crab
- What are the symptoms of being allergic to penicillin
- characterized by or caused by allergy; "an allergic reaction"
- having an allergy or peculiar or excessive susceptibility (especially to a specific factor); "allergic children"; "hypersensitive to pollen"
Synonyms: hypersensitive, hypersensitized, hypersensitised, sensitized, sensitised, supersensitive, supersensitized, supersensitised,