all of in Chinese
How to pronounce "all of"Use "all of" in a sentence
- All of these plays have their virtues .
- The woods were all of oak and beech .
- All of it had educated and directed him .
- The telephone started drilling all of a sudden .
- All of the-musicians performed admirably .
- That ought to be enough food for all of us .
- It was not all of them that were attainable .
- Books of authority are all of some antiquity .
- You could not fool all of the people .
- All of us joined lustily in the chorus .
What is the meaning of all of in Chinese and how to say all of in Chinese? all of Chinese meaning, all of的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.