alice in Chinese
How to pronounce "alice"Use "alice" in a sentence
艾丽斯〔女子名， Adelaide 的异体〕。
- Alice was then a very pretty girl .
- "and that's the jury-box," thought alice .
- "stuff and nonsense!" said alice loudly .
- Alice jumped up and down in an agony of terror .
- Mr. blake : this is miss alice dupont .
- "only a thimble," said alice sadly .
- "of course not," alice replied very readily .
- "i beg your pardon," said alice very humbly .
- Alice : what nationality are you ?
- Alice ran round the thistle again .
What is the meaning of alice in Chinese and how to say alice in Chinese? alice Chinese meaning, alice的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.