alert in Chinese
[ ə'lə:t ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "alert"Synonyms of "alert""alert" in a sentence"alert" meaning
past tense: alerted past participle: alerted plural: alerts present participle: alerting
- She was very brisk and alert .
- Her work is extraordinary rich and alert .
- A lot of people will be alert and waiting .
- The authorities were alerted to the danger .
- Feminine craft was alert to prompt it .
- A hotel alert rated everything in the book .
- She suddenly brightened into alert attention .
- We will alert operating personnel to repair .
- Hearing this , i was instantly on the alert .
- The cat is alert to every sound and movement ...
- engaged in or accustomed to close observation; "caught by a couple of alert cops"; "alert enough to spot the opportunity when it came"; "constantly alert and vigilant, like a sentinel on duty"
Synonyms: watchful, Adjective
- mentally perceptive and responsive;"an alert mind"; "alert to the problems"; "alive to what is going on"; "awake to the dangers of her situation"; "was now awake to the reality of his predicament"
Synonyms: alive, awake,
- quick and energetic; "a brisk walk in the park"; "a lively gait"; "a merry chase"; "traveling at a rattling rate"; "a snappy pace"; "a spanking breeze"
Synonyms: brisk, lively, merry, rattling, snappy, spanking, zippy, Verb
- warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness; "The empty house alarmed him"; "We alerted the new neighbors to the high rate of burglaries"
Synonyms: alarm, Noun
- an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
Synonyms: alarm, warning signal, alarum,
- a warning serves to make you more alert to danger
- condition of heightened watchfulness or preparation for action; "bombers were put on alert during the crisis"
Synonyms: qui vive,
"blue alert" in Chinese, "yellow alert" in Chinese, "ground alert" in Chinese, "air alert" in Chinese, "alero" in Chinese, "alerot" in Chinese, "alerre" in Chinese, "alers" in Chinese, "alersjo" in Chinese, "alert aircrew" in Chinese, "alert alert" in Chinese, "alert always" in Chinese, "alert appearance" in Chinese,