airlift in Chinese
How to pronounce "airlift"Synonyms of "airlift""airlift" in a sentence"airlift" meaning
past tense: airlifted past participle: airlifted present participle: airlifting
- Airlift tipped the balance of the sieges .
- Our airlift was proceeding in stunning fashion .
- In the meantime we pressed on with the airlift .
- Then, too, the soviet airlift was growing in magnitude .
- An airlift was organized immediately for the relief of the flood victims .
- The soviet jumped in on wednesday, much more massively than we, with airlift .
- We would skip charters and keep moving with a straight-out us military airlift .
- We had the capacity to expand the scale of the airlift to match any soviet escalation .
- At the same time i instructed agencies to avoid confrontational rhetoric and not to crow about the airlift .
- The difference between that mode and a direct american military airlift was so esoteric as to seem academic .