air on in Chinese
How to pronounce "air on""air on" in a sentence
- We're on the air on voa news .
- He felt a breath of cool air on his face .
- These clothes should be put out to air on a sunny day .
- Feeling a draught of air on his shoulder when he turned to the window .
- She was warm and cold and sticky all at the same time and the feel of the night air on her limbs was refreshing .
- The fresh air on the farm cured him of his headaches
- Tidbits that will air on tonight ' s 6 o ' clock news
- I watched classroom on the air on tv
- No , there aren ' t . because there is no water and air on the moon
- I enjoy the fresh air on our campus
What is the meaning of air on in Chinese and how to say air on in Chinese? air on Chinese meaning, air on的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.