air in in Chinese
How to pronounce "air in""air in" in a sentence
- She sighed for the air in the countryside .
- Grain must be aired in the sun before it can be stored .
- There is air in every crack and hole on this earth .
- The air in the room was heavy .
- They will be wanting a change of air in paradise .
- Her smile is a breath of fresh air in this gloomy office .
- The police fired into the air in an attempt to disperse the crowd .
- The lack of air in the bulb prevents the filament from burning up .
- The lethal power of the air in u-boat warfare was yet to come .
- When the winds are light, the air in a valley becomes stagnant and stratified .
What is the meaning of air in in Chinese and how to say air in in Chinese? air in Chinese meaning, air in的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.