ain in Chinese
How to pronounce "ain"Synonyms of "ain""ain" in a sentence"ain" meaning
- It ain ' t worth nothin ' , my name ' s all over it
- That shit , it ain ' t gonna be live like that again
- La vida loca ain ' t staying in this house one more night
- That maybe marshal poole ain ' t worth what he ' s paying him
- L ain ' t no fool . l ain ' t tell them who you was
- It ain ' t that bad ! come on , man ! come on , man
- So , what occasions the wave ? not that to see you ain ' t
- If anything happens he ain t mixed up in it
- He ' s got a gun . - no , no , i ain ' t got no gun . i . .
- I ain ' t goin ' back without some lizard juice
- belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself); preceded by a possessive; "for your own use"; "do your own thing"; "she makes her own clothes"; "`ain'' is Scottish"
What is the meaning of ain in Chinese and how to say ain in Chinese? ain Chinese meaning, ain的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.