ain't in Chinese
How to pronounce "ain't""ain't" in a sentence"ain't" meaning
- 〔口语〕 ＝ am not, are not, is not, has not, have not. A- we got fun 〔美国〕不愉快吗？
- But don't you think you ain't going to pay for it .
- The platoon ain't gonna be hanging around the beach forever .
- Leach, it ain't that complicated, i've taken pictures .
- "he really doesn't mean so bad, it's just he ain't got any guts" .
- "go ahead," he whispered harshly to claude. "we ain't got all night. "
- If i wanted to buck for stripes suck the way stanley does, but it ain't worth it .
- Potter looked at his enemy. "i ain't got a gun on me, scratchy," he said, "honest, i ain't." he was stiffening and steadying .
What is the meaning of ain't in Chinese and how to say ain't in Chinese? ain't Chinese meaning, ain't的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.