aid in Chinese
[ eid ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "aid"Synonyms of "aid""aid" in a sentence"aid" meaning
past tense: aided past participle: aided plural: aids present participle: aiding
- The old woman walks with the aid of a stick .
- He walks with the aid of a heavy stick .
- He crossed the river by the aid of a tree .
- These plows aid in paste mix agitation .
- The aid was a great boon for the country .
- My aid must be of the humblest sort .
- The principle of foreign aid is not in dispute .
- Earthworm channels greatly aid root growth .
- He called in to his aid four chief helpers .
- The regime had been propped up by foreign aid .
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
Synonyms: care, attention, tending,
- the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose; "he gave me an assist with the housework"; "could not walk without assistance"; "rescue party went to their aid"; "offered his help in unloading"
Synonyms: assist, assistance, help,
- a resource; "visual aids in teaching"
Synonyms: assistance, help,
- money to support a worthy person or cause
Synonyms: economic aid, financial aid, Verb
- improve the condition of; "These pills will help the patient"
- give help or assistance; be of service; "Everyone helped out during the earthquake"; "Can you help me carry this table?"; "She never helps around the house"
Synonyms: help, assist,
"aids" in Chinese, "state aid" in Chinese, "hearing aid" in Chinese, "artificial aids" in Chinese, "visual aids" in Chinese, "first aid" in Chinese, "series aiding" in Chinese, "aics" in Chinese, "aicsa" in Chinese, "aict" in Chinese, "aicua" in Chinese, "aicv air injection check valve" in Chinese, "aid route" in Chinese, "aid absorbing bond" in Chinese, "aid account" in Chinese, "aid administrator" in Chinese,