agricultural in Chinese
[ ˌægri'kʌltʃərəl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "agricultural"Synonyms of "agricultural""agricultural" in a sentence"agricultural" meaning
- A primitive agricultural school had been established .
- The growth of agricultural exports was not surprising .
- Our bull took first prize at the agricultural show .
- Often agricultural earnings cannot easily be quantified .
- Even traditional agricultural producers were not immune .
- Many agricultural commodities are bulky and highly perishable .
- The agricultural performance in asia was only slightly better .
- They supply great quantities of agricultural by-products to the state .
- Domestically, agricultural saving frequently occurs in kind .
- Organic acids are normal constituents of most agricultural soils .
- relating to or used in or promoting agriculture or farming; "agricultural engineering"; "modern agricultural (or farming) methods"; "agricultural (or farm) equipment"; "an agricultural college"
- relating to rural matters; "an agrarian (or agricultural) society"; "farming communities"
Synonyms: agrarian, farming,
"agricultura" in Chinese, "agricultura socialista" in Chinese, "agricultura tropical" in Chinese, "agricultura venezolana" in Chinese, "agricultura waste" in Chinese, "agricultural [farm] implements" in Chinese, "agricultural accounting" in Chinese, "agricultural acreage" in Chinese, "agricultural activities" in Chinese,