agrarian in Chinese
How to pronounce "agrarian"Synonyms of "agrarian""agrarian" in a sentence"agrarian" meaning
- This was a feature of agrarian development in britain .
- It concluded with approval of the emphasis on the agrarian movement .
- The urban society of the twenty-first century will have little identity with the agrarian philosophy .
- The vast majority of developing countries are agrarian in economic, social, and cultural outlook .
- Mckinley was eager to propitiate the agrarian middle west after his close victory over bryan in 1896 .
- His classical urbanity comes to his relief--if one can attribute urbanity to a former agrarian .
- Briefly, the traditional asian agrarian structure before european colonization was organized around the village community .
- The discussion of turnover of agrarian land in nanchong city
- The answer you seek is rurai , even agrarian
- On capitalization of agrarian land tenure rights
- relating to rural matters; "an agrarian (or agricultural) society"; "farming communities"
Synonyms: agricultural, farming,
What is the meaning of agrarian in Chinese and how to say agrarian in Chinese? agrarian Chinese meaning, agrarian的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.