agent in Chinese
[ 'eidʒənt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "agent"Synonyms of "agent""agent" in a sentence"agent" meaning
- More expensive nitrating agents may be used .
- Corcoran takes the book to his agent .
- The agents of goldstein had been at work !
- This is the only and sovereign agent .
- I am a mere instrument, not an agent .
- The new code baffled the enemy agents .
- These agents were called "cathode rays" .
- He was nothing more than gambler's agent .
- Julian is the sales agent and the rental agent .
- Other agents can cause similar syndromes .
- the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
Synonyms: agentive role,
- an active and efficient cause; capable of producing a certain effect; "their research uncovered new disease agents"
- a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
Synonyms: factor, broker,
- a representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
- any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau
Synonyms: federal agent,
- a substance that exerts some force or effect