agency in Chinese
[ 'eidʒənsi ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "agency"Synonyms of "agency"Use "agency" in a sentence
- He spoke in the person of xinhua news agency .
- The austin advertising agency did good work .
- Why do not you entrust that to a travel agency ?
- He found a job through an employment agency .
- Please put me through to the tourist agency .
- The company has agencies in all parts of africa .
- On those matters treasury was the dominant agency .
- The agency places about 2000 secretaries per annum .
- Various war agencies began to wind up their affairs .
- The agency impounded film belonging to news organizations .
- how a result is obtained or an end is achieved; "a means of control"; "an example is the best agency of instruction"; "the true way to success"
Synonyms: means, way,
- a business that serves other businesses
- an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
Synonyms: federal agency, government agency, bureau, office, authority,
- the state of serving as an official and authorized delegate or agent
Synonyms: representation, delegacy,
- the state of being in action or exerting power; "the agency of providence"; "she has free agency"
"tourist agency" in Chinese, "commercial agency" in Chinese, "employment agency" in Chinese, "travel agency" in Chinese, "indian agency" in Chinese, "news agency" in Chinese, "forwarding agency" in Chinese, "land agency" in Chinese, "private detective agency" in Chinese, "agenciadeempregos" in Chinese, "agencies" in Chinese, "agencies ltd" in Chinese, "agencja prasowo-informacyjna" in Chinese, "agencja robotnicza" in Chinese, "agency abroad" in Chinese, "agency account" in Chinese, "agency account receivable" in Chinese, "agency accounting" in Chinese,