age in Chinese
[ eidʒ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "age"Synonyms of "age"Use "age" in a sentence
past tense: aged past participle: aged plural: ages present participle: aging
- Old age has not dimmed her memory .
- Children under five years of age are not charged .
- The average age of the boys here is ten .
- Old age disabled him for hard labour .
- He is laying aside money for his old age .
- Each person of adult age was called upon .
- That is the age of political chaos .
- For truly great men , look to this age alone .
- His age differs by two years from your own .
- Youth only recognizes age by fits and starts .
- how long something has existed; "it was replaced because of its age"
- a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises; "she was now of school age"; "tall for his eld"
- a late time of life; "old age is not for sissies"; "he''s showing his years"; "age hasn''t slowed him down at all"; "a beard white with eld"; "on the brink of geezerhood"
Synonyms: old age, years, eld, geezerhood,
- a prolonged period of time; "we''ve known each other for ages"; "I haven''t been there for years and years"
Synonyms: long time, years,
- an era of history having some distinctive feature; "we live in a litigious age"
Synonyms: historic period, Verb
- grow old or older; "She aged gracefully"; "we age every day--what a depressing thought!"; "Young men senesce"
Synonyms: senesce, get on, mature, maturate,
- begin to seem older; get older; "The death of his wife caused him to age fast"
- make older; "The death of his child aged him tremendously"
"ageing" in Chinese, "aged" in Chinese, "aging" in Chinese, "full age" in Chinese, "brazen age" in Chinese, "physical age" in Chinese, "critical age" in Chinese, "space age" in Chinese, "dark ages" in Chinese, "agdur" in Chinese, "agdz" in Chinese, "agdzha" in Chinese, "agdzhabedi" in Chinese, "agd（ad）" in Chinese, "age 19 to 59 years" in Chinese, "age adjustment" in Chinese, "age age ratio" in Chinese, "age allowance" in Chinese,