against in Chinese
[ ə'genst, ə'geinst ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "against""against" in a sentence"against" meaning
- The wind packed the snow against the wall .
- Her lack of experience told against her .
- That's part of my case against marriage .
- Vaccination immunizes people against smallpox .
- She harboured resentment against her stepmother .
- It was the son who proceeded against his father .
- One cannot guard against every peril .
- The crowds were pressing against the barriers .
- The journal rubs against the bearing surface .
- The trucks piled up against each other .
"go against" in Chinese, "set off against" in Chinese, "again seaming" in Chinese, "again the chimney smoke is rising" in Chinese, "again to verify" in Chinese, "again you beguile" in Chinese, "againi" in Chinese, "against (for) a rainy day" in Chinese, "against a brick wall" in Chinese, "against a rainy day" in Chinese, "against acceptance" in Chinese,