aesthetics in Chinese
- This is the aesthetics subordinated to politics .
- His aesthetic ideas were his own .
- The observation is an outstanding aesthetic attraction .
- The aesthetic results were poor .
- Collins had exposed the fallacy of modern aesthetics to me .
- Collines had exposed the fallacy of modern aesthetics to me .
- He was indefatigable in his lectures on the aesthetics of love .
- He is given to viewing life as if it were an aesthetic spectacle .
- Most americans have been exposed to the aesthetic of japanese design .
- The pale green dome making the aesthetic protest in the solitude of sky .
- (art) the branch of philosophy dealing with beauty and taste (emphasizing the evaluative criteria that are applied to art); "traditional aesthetics assumed the existence of universal and timeless criteria of artistic value"
"aesthetic" in Chinese, "aestheticianesthetician" in Chinese, "aestheticism" in Chinese, "aestheticization of politics" in Chinese, "aestheticpollution" in Chinese, "aestheticquality" in Chinese, "aesthetics and problems of education" in Chinese, "aesthetics buildings" in Chinese, "aesthetics in ship design" in Chinese, "aesthetics need" in Chinese,