aesthetical in Chinese
How to pronounce "aesthetical"Synonyms of "aesthetical""aesthetical" in a sentence"aesthetical" meaning
- The body aesthetics and the writing of aesthetical history
- Shi tao ' s aesthetical thinking on his landscape paintings
- On the origination of aesthetical whisht theory in wenxindiaolong
- On the aesthetical characteristics of literary translation
- Aesthetical value of repeated recitation in the flanders road
- Aesthetical inference inthe usage of english idioms
- On the aesthetical appeal of imagery in williams ' lyric poems
- The poetic and aesthetical character showed in chinese movies
- The aesthetical implications of chinese classical imageries
- The aesthetical evaluation to modernist literature
- concerning or characterized by an appreciation of beauty or good taste; "the aesthetic faculties"; "an aesthetic person"; "aesthetic feeling"; "the illustrations made the book an aesthetic success"
Synonyms: aesthetic, esthetic, esthetical,
What is the meaning of aesthetical in Chinese and how to say aesthetical in Chinese? aesthetical Chinese meaning, aesthetical的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.