aesthetic in Chinese
[ i:s'θetik ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "aesthetic"Synonyms of "aesthetic""aesthetic" in a sentence"aesthetic" meaning
- This is the aesthetics subordinated to politics .
- His aesthetic ideas were his own .
- The observation is an outstanding aesthetic attraction .
- The aesthetic results were poor .
- Collins had exposed the fallacy of modern aesthetics to me .
- Collines had exposed the fallacy of modern aesthetics to me .
- He was indefatigable in his lectures on the aesthetics of love .
- He is given to viewing life as if it were an aesthetic spectacle .
- Most americans have been exposed to the aesthetic of japanese design .
- The pale green dome making the aesthetic protest in the solitude of sky .
- concerning or characterized by an appreciation of beauty or good taste; "the aesthetic faculties"; "an aesthetic person"; "aesthetic feeling"; "the illustrations made the book an aesthetic success"
Synonyms: esthetic, aesthetical, esthetical,
- relating to or dealing with the subject of aesthetics; "aesthetic values"
Synonyms: esthetic, Adjective
- aesthetically pleasing; "an artistic flower arrangement"
Synonyms: esthetic, artistic, Noun
- (philosophy) a philosophical theory as to what is beautiful; "he despised the esthetic of minimalism"
"aesthetics" in Chinese, "aesthesiometry" in Chinese, "aesthetases" in Chinese, "aesthete" in Chinese, "aestheteesthete" in Chinese, "aesthetes" in Chinese, "aesthetic (l02)" in Chinese, "aesthetic activity" in Chinese, "aesthetic appeal" in Chinese, "aesthetic appearance attractive fashion" in Chinese,