aerial in Chinese
[ 'ɛəriəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "aerial"Synonyms of "aerial""aerial" in a sentence"aerial" meaning
- The birds perched upon the television aerial .
- The birds perched on the television aerial .
- Position the aerial for the best reception .
- So a separate rotating aerial is used for that purpose .
- The maritime passage was a good augury for the aerial passage .
- Scanning in declination may be achieved by tilting the aerial system .
- The commonplace is just that light, impalpable, aerial essence .
- Interpretation of features seen in aerial photographs is also helpful .
- For this we developed two new devices, rockets and aerial mines .
- The radome causes an angular displacement of the tracking aerial polar diagram .
- a pass to a receiver downfield from the passer
Synonyms: forward pass,
- an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
Synonyms: antenna, transmitting aerial, Adjective
- characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air; "figures light and aeriform come unlooked for and melt away"- Thomas Carlyle; "aerial fancies"; "an airy apparition"; "physical rather than ethereal forms"
Synonyms: aeriform, airy, aery, ethereal,
"loop aerial" in Chinese, "aerial farming" in Chinese, "aerial wire" in Chinese, "aerial car" in Chinese, "aerial barrage" in Chinese, "aerial mosaic" in Chinese, "frame aerial" in Chinese, "aerial navigation" in Chinese, "aerial torpedo" in Chinese, "aerhemoctonia" in Chinese, "aeri-" in Chinese, "aeria" in Chinese, "aeria observation post" in Chinese, "aeria sign post" in Chinese, "aerial ectrophotography" in Chinese, "aerial (or antenna)" in Chinese, "aerial (photographicoverage" in Chinese, "aerial ace" in Chinese,