advice in Chinese
[ əd'vais ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "advice"Synonyms of "advice""advice" in a sentence"advice" meaning
- I shall follow my solicitor 's advice .
- He was submissive to a word of advice .
- Do not run away -- i want your advice .
- On your advice i applied for the job .
- Your advice will stick fast in my mind .
- We should not set light by the advice of our seniors .
- As it turned out, the advice was bad .
- We welcome you and would appreciate your advice ...
- I wonder if he can take your advice .
- The sage gave advice to his friends .