advertisement in Chinese
[ ædvər'taizmənt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "advertisement"Synonyms of "advertisement"Use "advertisement" in a sentence
- I began to read advertisement in the papers .
- He cut the advertisement out of the newspaper .
- America is thick with commercials and advertisements .
- No one can avoid being influenced by advertisements .
- Most advertisements work through suggestion .
- Clever advertisements are temptations to spend money .
- Advertisements should therefore be announced internally .
- I heard of the job through a newspaper advertisement .
- The advertisements of costume in paris broadened his outlook .
- Advertisements have been posted up everywhere announcing the new show .
"advertised item" in Chinese, "advertised load" in Chinese, "advertised price" in Chinese, "advertised route" in Chinese, "advertised sales price" in Chinese, "advertisement addre ed to shareholders" in Chinese, "advertisement addressed to shareholders" in Chinese, "advertisement agency" in Chinese, "advertisement and trademark" in Chinese,