advanced in Chinese
[ əd'vɑ:nst ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "advanced"Synonyms of "advanced""advanced" in a sentence"advanced" meaning
- Let us join hands and advance together .
- All bookings will be made 3 days in advance .
- They machine-gunned the advancing troops .
- The troops fanned out as they advanced .
- Can i sign up for this course in advance ?
- People have already bought tickets in advance .
- Joints stiffen with advancing years .
- This is the basic factor of the advance in price .
- We are pleased with our purchases in advance .
- The enemy fell back as our troops advanced .
- situated ahead or going before; "an advance party"; "at that time the most advanced outpost was still east of the Rockies"
Synonyms: advance, in advance,
- (of societies) highly developed especially in technology or industry; "advanced societies"; "an advanced country technologically"
- far along in time; "a man of advanced age"; "advanced in years"; "a ripe old age"; "the ripe age of 90"
- comparatively late in a course of development; "the illness had reached an advanced stage"; "an advanced state of exhaustion"
- ahead in development; complex or intricate; "advanced technology"; "a sophisticated electronic control system"
- at a higher level in training or knowledge or skill; "an advanced degree"; "an advanced text in physics"; "special seminars for small groups of advanced students at the University"
- farther along in physical or mental development; "the child''s skeletal age was classified as `advanced''"; "children in the advanced classes in elementary school read far above grade average"
- ahead of the times; "the advanced teaching methods"; "had advanced views on the subject"; "a forward-looking corporation"; "is British industry innovative enough?"
Synonyms: forward-looking, innovative, modern,
"advance" in Chinese, "advance copy" in Chinese, "advance guard" in Chinese, "advance sheets" in Chinese, "advance man" in Chinese, "advance-preparation service" in Chinese, "advance-to return-time ratio" in Chinese, "advance-trenches" in Chinese, "advance; advance of a beach" in Chinese, "advancecut meander" in Chinese, "advanced 3d" in Chinese, "advanced a-v block" in Chinese, "advanced abstract" in Chinese, "advanced access repair" in Chinese,