adult in Chinese
[ ə'dʌlt, 'ædʌlt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "adult"Use "adult" in a sentence
- Each person of adult age was called upon .
- Mould a child into a mature adult .
- He spent his adult life in canada .
- In the eyes of the law you are not an adult .
- That is the moment of adult health .
- Circuses are alluring both to children and to adults .
- I had spent my whole adult life at ford .
- But the blues did occasionally bother all the adults .
- An unhappy childhood produces emotionally disturbed adults .
- The experiences of childhood determine a person 's character as an adult
- any mature animal
- a fully developed person from maturity onward
Synonyms: grownup, Adjective
- (of animals) fully developed; "an adult animal"; "a grown woman"
Synonyms: big, full-grown, fully grown, grown, grownup,
- designed to arouse lust; "pornographic films and magazines"; "adult movies"
"adult tooth" in Chinese, "adult education" in Chinese, "adult day care" in Chinese, "adullam" in Chinese, "adullamite" in Chinese, "aduloju" in Chinese, "adulos trevo" in Chinese, "adulovic" in Chinese, "adult (continuing) education" in Chinese, "adult adrenogenital syndrome" in Chinese, "adult age" in Chinese, "adult aids clinical trials grou" in Chinese,