admission in Chinese
[ əd'miʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "admission"Synonyms of "admission""admission" in a sentence"admission" meaning
- That's a mighty strong admission from me .
- Freedom is just the ticket of admission .
- Your sincerity is your admission to my class .
- The balance of evidence is opposed to any such an admission .
- Admission by ticket only .
- In the civil procedure a confession is a formal admission .
- The police tried to twist his statement into an admission of guilt .
- Admission one yuan .
- Admission to schools of veterinary medicine is exceptionally competitive .
- He was dinied admission to the committee and it was a bitter pill to swallow .
- the act of admitting someone to enter; "the surgery was performed on his second admission to the clinic"
- the right to enter
Synonyms: entree, access, accession, admittance,
- an acknowledgment of the truth of something
- the fee charged for admission
Synonyms: entrance fee, admission charge, admission fee, admission price, price of admission, entrance money,
"admission tickets" in Chinese, "admission valves" in Chinese, "admissible variation" in Chinese, "admissible wear" in Chinese, "admissible witness" in Chinese, "admissiblebasis" in Chinese, "admissibletopology" in Chinese, "admission abandonment" in Chinese, "admission age entrance age" in Chinese, "admission air silencer" in Chinese, "admission and discharge" in Chinese,