adjust in Chinese
[ ə'dʒʌst ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "adjust"Synonyms of "adjust""adjust" in a sentence"adjust" meaning
- The heavy drag had been adjusted to the wheel .
- Your eye pupil adjusts automatically .
- He adjusted it to run smoothly .
- Ordinary affairs were adjusted by the chiefs .
- Adjust scale if necessary so it is balanced .
- The high step moves from under the adjusting screw .
- It has adjusted rates to the best of its ability .
- He quickly adjusts to his new position .
- The heat output can be adjusted easily .
- This machine was too nicely adjusted .
- adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions; "We must adjust to the bad economic situation"
Synonyms: conform, adapt,
- alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard; "Adjust the clock, please"; "correct the alignment of the front wheels"
Synonyms: set, correct,
- make correspondent or conformable; "Adjust your eyes to the darkness"
- place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight; "align the car with the curb"; "align the sheets of paper on the table"
Synonyms: align, aline, line up,
- decide how much is to be paid on an insurance claim
"adjusting points" in Chinese, "adjusting plane" in Chinese, "adjure" in Chinese, "adjusment" in Chinese, "adjusment model" in Chinese, "adjusment of posture" in Chinese, "adjusstment target" in Chinese, "adjust (line end)" in Chinese, "adjust (oneself) to sth" in Chinese, "adjust a bearing" in Chinese, "adjust account" in Chinese,