adiabatic in Chinese
How to pronounce "adiabatic"Synonyms of "adiabatic"Use "adiabatic" in a sentence
【物理学】绝热的；不传热的。 an adiabatic curve 绝热曲线。
- An adiabatic wall must be able to block radiation .
- Adiabatic demagnetization is used .
- The remainder of the power stroke is an adiabatic expansion .
- The bin walls are adiabatic .
- In an adiabatic process no heat is allowed to enter or leave the system .
- This kind of expansion, made without adding heat, is called an adiabatic expansion .
- In an adiabatic system, this heat release serves to increase the chamber temperature .
- The flow of heat requires finite time, so any process performed quickly enough will be practically adiabatic .
- It follows that every reversible adiabatic process is one of constant entropy, and may be described as isentropic .
- The thermal damping is maximum for frequencies corresponding to pulsations that are somewhere between isothermal and adiabatic .
- occurring without loss or gain of heat; "adiabatic expansion"
What is the meaning of adiabatic in Chinese and how to say adiabatic in Chinese? adiabatic Chinese meaning, adiabatic的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.