address in Chinese
[ ə'dres ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "address"Synonyms of "address"Use "address" in a sentence
past tense: addressed past participle: addressed plural: addresses present participle: addressing
- This topic will be addressed in chapter 2 .
- A pointer is the address of another value .
- She addressed him as her dear cousin jude .
- In the future please always address me as judy .
- The policeman took my name and address .
- I address you, daddy, from a bed of pain .
- Please forward my mail to my new address .
- Send the letter to my business address .
- I now call upon the chairman to address the meeting .
- Please send my letter on to my new address .
- social skill
- the stance assumed by a golfer in preparation for hitting a golf ball
- (computer science) the code that identifies where a piece of information is stored
Synonyms: computer address, reference,
- written directions for finding some location; written on letters or packages that are to be delivered to that location
Synonyms: destination, name and address,
- a sign in front of a house or business carrying the conventional form by which its location is described
- the manner of speaking to another individual; "he failed in his manner of address to the captain"
- the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience; "he listened to an address on minor Roman poets"
- the place where a person or organization can be found or communicated with
- adjust and aim (a golf ball) at in preparation of hitting
- speak to; "He addressed the crowd outside the window"
Synonyms: turn to,
- give a speech to; "The chairman addressed the board of trustees"
- speak to someone
Synonyms: accost, come up to,
- put an address on (an envelope)
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
Synonyms: cover, treat, handle, plow, deal,
- direct a question at someone
- address or apply oneself to something, direct one''s efforts towards something, such as a question
- access or locate by address
- greet, as with a prescribed form, title, or name; "He always addresses me with `Sir''"; "Call me Mister"; "She calls him by first name"
"gettysburg address" in Chinese, "address book" in Chinese, "symbolic address" in Chinese, "code address" in Chinese, "complimentary address" in Chinese, "addressing machine" in Chinese, "cable address" in Chinese, "public address system" in Chinese, "addre while in" in Chinese, "addre wire" in Chinese, "addre word" in Chinese, "addre write wire" in Chinese, "addremove font resourcee" in Chinese, "address (d05)" in Chinese, "address absolute" in Chinese, "address accept response" in Chinese, "address access control" in Chinese,